Thursday, July 11, 2013
It's been 2 years.. I know no one is following this blog anymore.. But I just need a place to pour everything out.. I've been asking to be terminated. But why when I got what I asked for, I turn out this way? Why must I be sad and the pain I'm feeling now.. This isn't right. I shouldn't have this feeling. In the midst of struggling with my terrible pain in my head, why must another thing happen? I don't know how to break the news to my parents. I just can't stop crying when I remember what she said. At one point, I am thankful this thing happen. But why must it be now? I don't feel like doing anything now. I don't feel like going out. I don't feel like eating. I don't feel like talking to anybody. I just wanna blank off everything. Can I?
Love, @ 2:12:00 AM
. It's Just Me! .