

Labels: You and Only You
Satu kali lagi bersamanya
Izinkan ku tuk memeluknya
Meski hanya sesaat saja
Apa semua itu masih mungkin
Saat dia bersama yang lain
Namun tetap ku simpan
Cintaku untuknya
Tetap setia ku menghitung hari
Tetap setia ku kan menanti
Hingga saatnya kan tiba
Dia kan kembali bersama.
" you never know what you have until you lose it. "
" And once you lose it, you can never get it back. "
I might say i agree to it. I receive a message stating "I'm starting to realise how important you to me when we're drifting apart. " Why now? Why not last few months? Why not last few years?
There's 2 thing i always wish for every night before going to bed. Firstly, to wake up the next morning with a whole new beginning. And.... " All this drifting apart scene is only a nightmare. And you're always there for me to talk to and share my days with. "
But it doesnt seems to come true for the second part. I know that you knew that I liked u since the first time we met. We got close and closer each day. I've always waiting for you to tell me your feelings but you dint. You never did.