

Hey Missy, so you know what I wanna ask? What I need for an answer? If you think it's super simply, then go ahead and do it. I'll be thankful for that.
Day after day, months after months, I'm getting more and mdore annoyed by the nosey people around me. can u just do your work? Don't butt in my work. When u are assign as a * technician *, do your job as a technician. Don't act like as if you're the engineer. The point is there.. Do your job and not pretend like as if you're holding a different better post.
If you wanna help with my work, thanks. But at least inform me so that I know what should be done. What should I do after that. Things got messy because u 'help' me. And in the end, who got all the scolding? Its me and not u... You pretended like you don't know anything. How good is that??