

"Effective Apology "
I have yet to read the book, but i bet it will be a nice and knoledgeable book for me.
Anyways, Sorry for the minor yet LARGE vulgarity from the previous post. I'm just so pissed off with few colleague of mine. They re simply so selfish and think they're a big _________.
Even if you holds a high and better position than me, that doesn't mean you can treat me that way. Even my BOSS, which is also your boss, doesn't treat his workers that way, what else the company's staff. You're close to the boss doen't mean you can just do whatever you like. You're an inconsiderate person. Someone so ungrateful yet demanding. You don't even care about people's feeling. You always asking people to do things for you, but did u ever once.. Just ONCE, say "thank you, *name* for doing this for me." or a simple THANKS!. Have you? I doubt so. You always think of yourself. When we're bz, and did not do it for you. You will nag and scold and yell and whatever other things you can do to show your anger. When we ask you a simple thing.. you will always drag and drag the things. You think by calling everybody in the office "Sayang", "Darling" and whatever, you can ment your mistake. Darling! You're wrong! People might be nice to you in the office, but that doesn't mean they're not talking about you when u're not around.
I hope you read this. I know you will, cox you always commented and criticised on my post and people who tag me. Once you read, i really hope you know that i'm talking about u. If you still don't understand that i'm refering this post to you, I'm pretty upsad with you. Good Post, years of experience, *clever* - in your terms. Yet you don't know. OMG! Wake up!