+ LOVE Is The CRUELEST Form Of Affection && The SWEETEST Form Of Torture. +

Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm down with fever last monday and tuesday. I return to werk only on wednesday. And today is friday. I'm suppose to be happy dun i? sat and sun can rest.. sleep till quite late. hmm. its raining heavily today. Now i'm soaking wet, even tough i brought quite a big umbrella, and shivering at werk. I'm sleepy. Damn. I think i'm tired of werking. Grr. Today's task is super boring.. Read a tender and see what the tender wants. and.. what so unique about the tender. hmm... its a 188 pages tender regulation. WTH BOSS!!! shuld i read all? Damn....


I miss my yuhan. Dulu selalu keluar together. One week can go out like 4 to 5 times. NOW? Msg pon susah. Yuhan dun love me anymore. hmph. aku carik kekasih hati lain ah ginik. haiss. naseb2.


Oh yeah.. Smalam ader org msg me. WTH! Dulu buat aku macam sampah kan.. Now it my turn. When i say this.. i bet you guys out there will think that im holding grudge towards him. Nah.. No time for that. im just too busy and tired to think about him. Well. im just shock that he msged me.. i mean.. how many months do you take to talk to me back? dulu aku msg and call, kau tk reply. ckp bz la aper la. biler aku tk msg and tak call. kau cakap aku tak anggap kau macam kawan. WTH!! NONSENSE!! Go to your other friends la.. y me?



Ive got to go back to werk. gotto start reading my 188 pages of tender.. grr. bye people. till the next time i update....



Love, @ 11:32:00 AM
. It's Just Me! .



`__me, myself & i__

+NuruL RamizaH
+Quantity Surveyor
+21 Oct 1990
+lurves her FamilY
+lurves her friEnds
+lurves LapPie
+lurves watching muvies
+lurves *Someon3*


`__Wish List__

+Go on a frequent Weekend Getaway
+Continue Taking Diploma
+Finish & Being Awarded with Diploma Certificate
+Change my Attitude - Start SAVING!!
+Buy something useful for my Daddy!
+One day trip with siblings.
+In good terms with siblings all the time~


`__linkages__




`__Archive__




`__chatterbox__