Sunday, August 17, 2008
day after day as the time pass away. I just can't get you off my mind. i dun know why. how i wish u know what I hide inside. I keep on searching but i can't find the courage to show you. what if i let u go. will i know how my life would be holding u close to me? will i be fine wen i jux let u go to her arms? will u still be smilling at me? will you still be playing around with me? will i miss those close moments? i've lost one. i dun wanna lost one more. please. u kept on saying nothing will happen. but.... its hard to believe. its something gotto do with her. so.. i'm scared. shes not a playing matter okeh. btw. i simply donnoe wad i did wrong to her. wad.?.?.? till u need to do this? haixxx. btw. someone is keeping secrets from me. someone whu alwaes tell me everything. yeah. thx okeh. thx.
Love, @ 7:26:00 PM
. It's Just Me! .